You are seeing this information because no Lostvibe albums were found matching the search parameters you specified. When using the search controls above, try specifying a search term that is less specific. Select one of "Lostvibe album" options in the dropdown.
Here are some suggested searches you can try.
- Find all albums where artist name contains "love".
- Find all albums with artist names containing "strawberry", "melon", or "fruit" with strawberry melon fruit.
- Find all albums with artist names containing "brightest" and "diamond"" with brightest AND diamond.
- Find all albums where title contains "love".
- Find all albums with titles containing "love" and "death"" with love AND death.
- Find all albums from 1971.
- Find all albums the include the text "bubblegum" in the style name.
- Find all album covers categorized by the keywords: "blue" or "red" or contain a "flag" on them.
- Find all album covers categorized by the keywords "lips" and "white" with "lips AND white".
- Find all album covers categorized by the keyword "pants" (including "hotpants" and "pants") using a loose keyword search. Compare this search to a strict search for just "pants" or "hotpants".
2002 Grammy Awards: Acoustic Garden
The album "Acoustic Garden," by Eric Tingstad and Nancy Rumbel, won a Grammy award for Best New Age Album of 2002. Perhaps it should have won in the packaging category because a limited edition of the CD packaging were plantable. Made out of cotton infused with wildflower seeds, the special edition was the first ever cover that could bring music to the ears as well as the garden – just don’t forget to remove the CD before planting.
2002 Grammy Awards: Best Album Package
The country trio, the Dixie Chicks won for several categories at the 45th Annual Grammy Awards, including the Best Recording Package. The cover features the group in a photo with a long, stretching road behind them. Perhaps the road signifies their literal return to their roots as the album is musically a return to a purer country sound as compare to their previous two albums.
2002 Grammy Awards: Best Rock Instrumental
The Okalahoma City cult favorite, the Flaming Lips, took home a Best Rock Instrumental Grammy award for the track "Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia)" off their 2002 "Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots." The group is also responsible for the experimental 1997 release "Zaireeka" which was a set of four CDs meant to be played simulataneously – for which no Grammy category exists as of yet.
2002 Grammy Awards: Norah Jones
Norah Jones came away a big winner at the 45th Annual Grammy Awards. She won for Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for the track "Don't Know Why." In addition, she won Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for the album "Come Away With Me," Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance. "Come Away With Me" was Jones’ debut on the famous Blue Note label.
2002 Grammy Awards: The Rising
Bruce Springsteen's tribute to 9/11, "The Rising," won in several categories at the 45th annual Grammy Awards and, in particular, for the Best Rock Album and Best Rock Song for title track "The Rising." Springsteen reunites with the E Street Band for a set of songs that deal with the hope, faith, resolve and love that remain in the aftermath of the tragic event.
2004 - 46th Annual Grammy Award Winners
In 2004, the Grammys were facing past declining audiences and charges of nominating artists that did not reflect the mainstream. The February 8th broadcast drew its highest ratings in three years as well as featured more attention on cutting edge hip-hop and rock acts. In the general category, Record of the Year was "Clocks" by Coldplay, Album of the Year was "Speakerboxxx/The Love Below" by Outkast, Song of the Year was "Dance With My Father" by Luther Vandross and Best New Artist was "Evanescence."
2005 – 47th Annual Grammy Awards
In 2005, the Grammy big winner was Ray Charles (1930-2004) and his release "Genius Loves Company" featuring Charles in duets with other famous musicians. It was the last album Charles completed before his death. 2004 also featured the release of the biopic, "Ray," which won an Academy Award for actor Jamie Foxx for an actor in a leading role. For the 47th Annual Grammy Awards, in the general category, Record of the Year was "Here We Go Again" by Ray Charles and Norah Jones, Album of the Year was "Genius Loves Company " by Ray Charles and various artists, Song of the Year was "Daughters" by John Mayer and Best New Artist was Maroon5.
Grammy Best New Artist Award: 1970s
Each year a Grammy Award is given for the best new artist of the year. From 1970-1979 the Best New Artist winners were, in order, the Carpenters, Carly Simon, America, Bette Midler, Marvin Hamlisch, Natalie Cole, Starland Vocal Band, Debby Boone, A Taste of Honey and Rickie Lee Jones. In particular, Rickie Lee Jones' 1979 award was based on the strength of her critically acclaimed self-titled debut with the classic hit "Chuck E.'s in Love."
You are seeng this information because no Spotify albums were found for the artist search parameters you specified, or this is your first time viewing this tab. Use the search controls above to return Spotify results in this tab. Select one of the Spotify options in the dropdown.
Here are some suggested searches you can try.
- Find Spotify albums with artist "Madonna".
- Find Spotify albums with the text “gold” in the album name and the text “abba” in the artist name with "album:gold%20artist:abba&type=album".
- Find Spotify albums released in the last two weeks with "tag:new".
- Find Spotify albums with text "bob" in the album name between the years 1965 and 1970 with "bob year:1965-1970".
- Find Spotify albums by Pink Martini with "artist:Pink Martini".
- Find Spotify artists with the text "baby" in their names with "baby".
- Find Spotify playlist with the music of "Madonna".